Monday, December 18, 2017

It's Almost Christmas!



On Thursday last week my husband and I went on a two-day getaway to Waterloo,ON. It was very nice to go on a relaxing getaway in the middle of the hectic Christmas season.


We stayed at Delta Hotels by Marriott in Waterloo.


I did a swim workout at the hotel and enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub in front of the fireplace after my workout was done.


We also enjoyed some healthy and very tasty meals at Proof restaurant.


On Saturday we spent the day in downtown Toronto.


I needed to get the last of my Christmas shopping done on Saturday so most of the day was spent at the Eaton centre.


The Eaton centre is so cozy at Christmas time with Christmas decorations all over the mall.



On Saturday we also took the time to stop by Louie cafe in Toronto and enjoy some very tasty Vanilla soy lattes. I'm glad I was able to buy my last Christmas gifts on Saturday because on Sunday I got a fever and ended up spending most of the day sleeping. Good timing on that visit to the mall!


No comments:

Post a Comment