Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Blue Therapy



Few things relaxes me as much as spending time by the water. Some research has shown that spending time on the beach or at the lake makes us happier, healthier and more connected. That makes sense.


The last couple of weeks in Toronto have been very sunny and hot. On Monday evening it was +31 degrees outside so after my husband's soccer game we decided to take a drive to the beach.


We got to enjoy a relaxing evening swim in Lake Ontario and before we drove back home we enjoyed the beautiful sunset.



They are promising colder weather in Toronto at the end of this week and fall will finally arrive for real. Every season has different things to offer, in the fall I love spending time by the water dressed in my warm turtleneck sweater. I enjoy taking walks along the beach as I sip on a hot cup of coffee during sunny fall days. Going hiking is another thing I enjoy doing in October and November. Next week we also celebrate Thanksgiving here in Canada.


No comments:

Post a Comment