Wednesday, June 28, 2017

New York



I finally took the time to upload some pictures from our road trip to New York in May. Better late than never? :)


Visiting family in Brooklyn.


The colors of New York.


Central Park. Yes, the grass is definitely greener in New York. Our backyard does not look like this at the moment.


Spring in Brooklyn.


Breakfast at the hotel on a rainy morning.


Enjoying the sunshine, the city and my husband's company.


Food. It's all about the food when I travel. Lunch at Le Pain Quotidien is a treat!


I always buy these mini cupcakes from "Baked by Melissa" when I'm in NYC. The blueberry pie cupcake (on the right) was my favorite one this time.


Empire State of mind.



After a week in New York it was time to drive back home to Toronto through the beautiful mountains of upstate New York.


No comments:

Post a Comment