Monday, May 15, 2017

Healthy Eating Made Easy





One of my New Year's Resolutions was to focus more on healthy eating. One reason I tend to slip into unhealthy eating habits is because I get bored with eating the same foods. I used to find new healthy recipes in fitness magazines but these days the magazine industry seems to be slowly dying. I haven't found any good recipes in magazines for the last couple of years. Social media is the new place to find your inspiration.

There are tons of people on social media who blog about healthy eating and exercise but not everyone is a professional. One of my favorite youtube channels about healthy eating is Becca Bristow. Becca is a registered dietitian and I love her "What I Eat in a Day"-videos. I like that Becca's meals and recipes are simple and quick to make. I don't like when healthy eating becomes too complicated and time-consuming. If you are on the lookout for some healthy eating inspiration I recommend Becca Bristow's Youtube channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment