Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Winter Road Trip



Last week we took a winter road trip to Collingwood, ON. Put some comfy clothes on and you're all set to go!


I don't like to go for long drives in the winter when the roads are icy but Collingwood is only two hours away from Toronto so it's perfect for a weekend getaway.


Panera Bread, my favorite choice of road trip food. I love their healthy lunches!


They had some snow in Collingwood which was nice since we haven't had much snow in T.O. this year.


We took a visit to the Scandinavian Spa in Collingwood. The Spa has a Finnish sauna, a steam sauna, outdoor hot baths, cold baths and relaxation rooms to enjoy. I'm Scandinavian so I'm loving this type of Spa of course. I was probably the guest who enjoyed the cold baths the most. :)


After soaking in the cold and hot baths for a few hours I was feeling as relaxed as you can possibly get.


After the baths we decided to hang out by the fire place with some coffee and magazines to enjoy. The Scandinavian Spa is for 19-year olds and older, it's close to the skiing hills and I find it to be the perfect place to relax in February.


No comments:

Post a Comment