Monday, February 6, 2017

Super Bowl Sunday



Yesterday my husband and I had a little bit of a different kind of Date Night. We decided to have dinner and drinks at a Sport's Bar and watch the Super Bowl together. It was a lot of fun!


I thought when you are watching the Super Bowl you should obviously order in a super-size portion of dessert. I had the "Cosmo Cheesecake" at Shoeless Joe's, it was amazing, then again I'm not very picky when it comes to desserts.



We did our own bet. I was cheering for the Patriots and my husband for the Falcons. Halfway through the game I was sure that my team was going to loose, but then they won after all! It was a great game to watch and I also got some good life lessons from watching the game. This year's Super Bowl game was a good example on how we should never give up in life, it isn't over before it's over! No matter how much you may feel like giving up, never stop, never give up, never stop believing. If we keep working at it and keep pushing forward in life we will see our dreams come true in the end!


No comments:

Post a Comment