Monday, February 6, 2017

A Life of Meaning




I have a little bit of an addiction to books, at the moment I have more new books at home than I have time to read. The book "Freefall to Fly" by Rebekah Lyons is the book I want to read next, but I've promised myself not to buy any more books before I've finished reading the books I already own. I don't read one book at a time, I read many books parallel with each other. I don't know why I do that, I guess we all have our own way of doing things. My Mom likes to read the last chapter first in a new book before she reads the rest of the book. No matter how you read a book I find that books can add something to life that I wouldn't want to live without; the joy of learning new things about life.

Freefall to Fly is a book about finding your purpose in life and discovering a life of meaning. We all have a need to know who we are, to know what makes us uniquely us, to be able to live life fully. Books about purpose and meaning are one of my favorite categories of books to read during this stage in my life. Last year I read Restless by Jennie Allen, which was a life changing book for me, and this year I want to read Freefall to Fly.


No comments:

Post a Comment