Monday, January 23, 2017

The Healthy Breakfast




After surfing around the internet for awhile looking for some inspiration on healthy breakfasts I finally found this recipe: organic cereal with almond milk and black berries. This breakfast is exactly what I want my weekday breakfasts to be like: quick to make and quick to eat. There are many great fitness blogs and Youtube channels out there but sometimes I find that the recipes they share are very complicated and takes a lot of time to make.

Eating healthy for me is all about finding new inspiration every now and then on how to make healthy meals. Eating healthy becomes very boring if I have to eat the same things week after week, then I tend to slip back to less healthy meals. The one thing I wish to see more of on fitness and health blogs are more quick and easy recipes. I just don't have the time to make a complicated breakfast or lunch on a Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment