Monday, November 21, 2016

Made to Live





Our kids might just be Hawk Nelson's biggest fans! We were listening to Hawk Nelson's newest album Diamonds a couple of weeks ago and now all they want to listen to is Hawk Nelson. After listening to the same album for many hours while driving I asked them if we could put on another CD.

My children: "Okay, but if we don't like it can we then put Diamonds back on?"
Me: "Sure, we can do that."

I pick out another CD that I'm guessing kids their age might like. We listen to the new CD for about five minutes, then my children have a question for me.

My children: "Can we PLEASE put Diamonds back on?"
Me: "Sure."

I put the Diamonds CD back in the stereo and then we listen to Hawk Nelson again for the rest of the day. I think two of Hawk Nelson's biggest fans live right here in Toronto. The Canadian Christian Rock band is all my children want to listen to at the moment, every time we are driving somewhere the most common questions are: "Are we there yet?" and "Can we listen to Diamonds?" I love my kids, they are the best in the world and so funny to spend time with! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment