Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Workout



It's been rainy all week long but yesterday the sun came back out. I needed to walk to my Women Connect meeting in the morning so I was very happy about the perfect timing for this beautiful sunny day. After Women's Connect I decided to do a biking workout because days like these don't happen all the time, it's best to make the most out of them when they arrive. It was +24 degrees outside yesterday and clear blue skies, beautiful weather for a 60 min bike ride.


I went biking along the lakefront of Lake Ontario as usual, it's my very own "Day Spa".


Halfway through my workout I stopped to rest and drink lots of water on the beach. I also read one of the devotions in "A Fresh Infusion of Joy" by Sheila Walsh.



As it was time to head back home I felt very grateful for this enjoyable workout. Today my legs are soar so it seems like the workout served it's purpose, it gave me new physical strength and I got an opportunity to relax my mind and enjoy the nature around me. Today it's rainy and colder outside again so I'm glad I took the opportunity to enjoy the day yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment