Thursday, October 27, 2016

October Days














It's the last week of October and I'm trying to savor every last moment of this beautiful month, one of my favorite months of the year. I love living in the suburbs this time of year, the colorful trees decorate the neighborhood so beautifully. The maple is my favorite tree, the world would be a less beautiful place without the maple tree. I'm convinced that it's the same way with every human being, we all have something beautiful and unique to offer to the world. The question is will we ever realize that ourselves and put our unique gifts to use in the world? We can keep our gifts to ourselves or we can share them with the world around us.

One of my favorite hobbies in the fall is to spend my evenings reading new books. I've already taken quite a few trips to the book store this fall, I'm definitely keeping the authors and book stores in business. I buy psychology books, books by Christian authors and of course cooking books. Another one of my favorite hobbies during fall is to try new recipes. The Best Baked Sweet Potato recipe in the book "Deliciously Ella Every Day" by Ella Woodward has become one of my favorite dinners this fall. It's easy to make, healthy and tasty! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment