Thursday, September 22, 2016

Making Memories








We took a drive to Toronto Premium Outlets, we watched the Finland-Sweden hockey game at Air Canada Center and we took the ferryboat to the Toronto Islands. It's been so much fun to have Mom and Dad visit us in Toronto for the past two weeks. Their visit made me realize how much I love and appreciate my family and how wonderful it is that I can be friends with my parents as an adult. As a child I grew up watching my Mom and Dad have a close friendship with my Grandfather and Grandmother and today my husband and I have a similar friendship with my Mom and Dad. Life is so short and I want to make sure I value all the time I get with my loved ones. During these past two weeks we have made many wonderful memories that I will treasure forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment