Monday, August 15, 2016

A Slow Weekend










Last weekend we had a dinner party at our house on Saturday and on Sunday we offered to babysit a little baby boy that we know. It was a lot of fun, but this weekend the introvert in me wanted to take it easy and do as little as possible.

On Saturday they promised rain in Toronto so I decided to take a morning walk before the thunderstorms would start rolling in. The same minute that I stepped out on my front porch the rain started pouring down, I was forced to stay indoors. I decided to treat myself to a new magazine instead, plus some chocolate, a muffin and a homemade latte, so that I could enjoy the rainy day.


On Sunday the weather was warm and sunny again so we decided to spend most of the day at the beach. There are only three more weeks left before Labor Day and the start of fall. I want to make the most out of what’s left of summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment