Thursday, July 28, 2016

Minimalism has changed my life





I love this video about Minimalism by youtuber Jenny Mustard because it's so inspiring and positive! Becoming minimalist can change your life in different ways for different people. I personally feel that Minimalism has given me more freedom, less stress than before and helped me stay focused on what matters the most. Choosing to take a minimalist approach to style has helped me shop less clothes and consume less in general. Taking a minimalist approach to my dreams and schedule makes me more focused and able to invest wholeheartedly in whatever I'm doing during this stage in life. I have many dreams that I would like to fulfill during my lifetime, but I'm no longer trying to fulfill them all at the same time, there is a time for everything in life. I don't have to do it all at once.



No comments:

Post a Comment