Monday, June 27, 2016

Hello Summer!




Monday June, 20th was the first official day of summer in Canada so on Friday we spent the evening down by the marina enjoying the first weekend of summer.



My husband wants to start taking sailing lessons soon he says.


I love taking a walk on the pier at sunset.


Ah, the beautiful summer sunsets, so peaceful.


On Friday we enjoyed a baby strawberry shortcake for dessert.


On Saturday it was time to celebrate my birthday with some summer drinks at Milestones.


I got a nice romantic card from my wonderful husband.


I decided I wanted to spend the afternoon and evening at Wasaga Beach, what better way is there to celebrate your birthday in June? :)


Wasaga Beach, I've missed you all winter long!



Not bad for the first weekend of summer. Next up, Canada Day weekend! The stores are already filled with everything from clothing to flowers in the colors red and white. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment