Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Workout




This time of year it's so much easier to find the motivation to work out if you ask me. During winter I have to settle for working out indoors but this time of year I do 90% of my workouts outdoors.




I love going biking in the spring, fall and summer. Southern Ontario has great biking trails that makes this sport very enjoyable.




My absolute favorite workout is when I can get as much out of the workout mentally and spiritually as I do physically. Biking gets me in shape physically but it's also great for my mind and soul. The beautiful views of Lake Ontario help me feel calm and relaxed.




My husband and I went on a road trip last week and our favorite place to get healthy fast food during a vacation is definitely Panera Bread. I lost count of how many visits we took to Panera Bread during our trip. I love the healthy salads and sandwiches at Panera Bread.


No comments:

Post a Comment