Monday, February 1, 2016

A Healthy Monday



I had a relaxing weekend and treated myself to some pizza and Lemon Meringue Pie on Sunday. Today I wanted to get back to my healthy routine again so I started my day with a morning walk.


It was so sunny and warm outside this morning that it felt more like 1st of April than 1st of February. Today was a good day to get a dosage of daylight and vitamin D.


I took a walk down to the little pond nearby, one of my favorite places during winter season. The kids usually go ice skating here during winter but this year it has been too warm for the ice to get thick enough to skate on.



My favorite healthy snack right now is an organic granola bar and a green smoothie. I like to mix together 1 banana, half of an avocado, some spinach, 1 mango, some almond milk and a little bit of fresh mint into a very tasty smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment