Monday, November 23, 2015

On a rainy day




Saturday was a grey and rainy day here in Toronto but I didn't mind because I had a long list of errands to run.



I decided to take a break in the middle of the day and visit Chapters. The book store is my "Candy Store", it's filled with so many wonderful books that I want to read.


"Kisses from Katie" is a book I definitely want to take the time to read this year. I'm fascinated by radically generous and loving people like Katie Davis. Katie has a passion for orphans, so at a young age she decided to leave her comfortable life in the US behind and move to Uganda. She later adopted 13 children in Uganda and she feeds and supports hundreds of more children through her ministry called Amazima.


There's so many different books I want to read at Chapters but I decided to start with "Restless" by Jennie Allen.



This weekend I also decided it was time to start getting into the Christmas spirit. Yes it's a little early, but hey, it makes grey November so much more fun! I decided to enjoy one of my favorite Holiday treats: White Chocolate& Peppermint flavored popcorn. Life is good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment