Monday, September 21, 2015

An anniversary celebration and another heat wave

















Last week we were blessed with another heat wave in Toronto. I love the fall weather in Canada! Thursday was the warmest day of the week and that same day was the 4th anniversary since my husband and I got engaged. We decided to celebrate our engagement anniversary with a trip to Cobourg, ON.

I can't believe we were able to fit in two trips to the beach during the month of September this year. The water was still warm in Cobourg so I got to take my first swim ever in Lake Ontario. It's a little embarrassing that I've lived in Toronto for five years but haven't had a swim in Lake Ontario before this year, but better late than never! Cobourg is such a nice small town, perfect for a day trip if you live in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment