Monday, May 4, 2015

Why Baptism?





Last Sunday me and my husband got baptised! I'm so excited about life at this point of my journey! :) I'm thankful to God for drawing me towards himself over the past 7 years and for teaching me about who he is. He never gave up on me but continued to work through all my skepticism and unbelief and piece by piece he let me see who He is.


I'm so excited to get to join the one billion people who are already following Jesus on this earth and join in the work that God has employed to all His people; to love God and to love others as yourself. I'm excited to see where God wants to lead me in life and how he will use me as a part of his great plan; to heal all the broken people of this world through His love. I can't wait to see what great adventure God wants to take me on next. :) I've never been more excited for the future than today!

No comments:

Post a Comment