Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A day at the beach


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
During our road trip we really only got one day with super warm weather (31 degrees), but oh how sweet that day was! I find in life in general most things taste so much sweeter when you have to wait for it for a while before you can have it. I was dreaming about visiting Canada for two full years before I moved here and because of that waiting period I still appreciate it so much. I still take pictures every time I go downtown and find everything so beautiful.
 
My husband and I had to wait two years before we could move in together and even after we were married we still had 6 more months of long-distance relationship to go before we got to live together full-time. That whole first year after we moved in together was amazing because we had waited for it for a long time. After two days of tropical storms during our road trip a hot day at the beach became even more enjoyable than it would have been otherwise. :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment