Friday, April 3, 2015

Good Friday



Today it's Good Friday and I'm filled with joy! :) I'm so thankful that I am where I am today and that my God has brought me here. I don't deserve this awesome life, but He has given it to me anyway!




This morning we went to church and experienced a powerful Good Friday service, a worship experience that brought tears to my eyes. Every time I think of everything I've been through this far and all the mountains God has removed in my life I get a little overwhelmed. :)




I've only lived for about a third of a lifetime but I have already experienced so much that shows me exactly how great God's love is for me. He has introduced me to amazing new people.



He has protected me from those who have been out to hurt me and has sustained me through it all.


He has given me new opportunities in life that I would never even have dreamt about 10 years ago! :)


He has shown me that he isn't a distant God, but that he is in everything and all around me. I like how Mother Teresa describes it:

"Wherever there is love, there is God."

No comments:

Post a Comment