Monday, January 12, 2015

I wanna be good at being rich!





I'm convinced that living The Life of Love is the most awesome way you can choose to spend a lifetime on this earth! Although it is also the most difficult challenge you can take on in a lifetime. Loving other people is hard, sometimes really hard.



I love this time of year because the beginning of a new year gives me the motivation to do some positive changes to my lifestyle. This January I have decided to prioritize making time to watch one online church service a week from different churches around the world. This week I decided to watch a message called "Being Rich-in what matters most". The first service in this series is titled "Good news, bad news".



Pastor Craig Groeschel does a good job at motivating me to get better at loving people. Today I learned that although I don't feel very rich I am rich! And because I am rich it's important that I learn to be good at being rich. I don't want to spend all my money and resources on myself. I want to be good at being rich in what matters most!



I want to learn to be much more generous and loving. I want to make a difference in the city where I live and in the world. I want to love and serve others more than I want happiness these days. LifeChurch.tv is doing a good job at helping me get closer to this goal. Let's do this!



No comments:

Post a Comment